THE MALAYSIA SKILLS CERTIFICATION SYSTEM (MSCS) THROUGH THE RECOGNITION OF PRIOR ACHIEVEMENTS (RPA) – CULTURE AND ARTS (DANCE, THEATER, MUSIC)
WHAT IS PPT?
The Malaysia Skills Certification (Culture and Arts) certification system, a joint collaboration between the Department of Skills Development with the National Department of Arts and Culture were created with its main objective to officially recognize talent in the culture and arts industry, based on previous experience and work by artistes in these areas. There will be a two months process through a Developing Portfolio where interested parties may need to submit their proof of involvement in areas mentioned based on the National Occupational Skills Standard (NOSS) for areas covering dance, theatre and music.
BENEFIT FOR PARTICIPANT
- A Certification Skills recognized within the Malaysian industry;
- The Malaysia Skills Certification provides a career path and human capital development and have the same standard with other academic credentials;
- The Malaysia Skills Certification produce more trained and qualified skill workers as a platform to prepare and compete with the demands of the international market.
- Provide an opportunity to be appointed as Evaluation Officer in culture and arts, based on the qualification in line by the Department of Skills Development.
BASIC REQUIREMENT ENROLMENT
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- 2 years minimum of experience in culture and arts (Dance/Theatre/Music);
- NOSS application (Dance/Theatre/Music).
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY:
NOTE: LIMITED TO 50 CANDIDATES ONLY.
CLOSING DATE: 30 APRIL 2019